These double M4 magazine pouches are a great addition to your kit. The pouches can mount to any MOLLE compatible surface and securely hold your magazine with a hook and loop flap. Additionally these pouches have a buckle closure for extra security. Each pouch can hold 4 USGI magazines, even polymer ones. These pouches can also fit 2 AK mags, even allowing for proper buckle retention in addition to the hook and loop flap. Overall these are great, versatile magazine pouches.
6.5″ Wide x 7″ Tall
3″ Wide x 6.5″ Tall x 2″ Deep
- Eagle Industries Version 2, V2 – Version 2 pouches and gear feature improvements over older designs including but not limited to, additional features, lighter construction and slight redesigns. Version 2 pouches still retain the base design and features of the Version 1 item.
- 2×2 Magazine Pouch – Pouch has 2 slots for magazines, each holds 2 USGI M4 mags.
- Fits 4 USGI 5.56mm Magazines – Fits four (4) Standard Issue USGI Aluminum 5.56mm magazines.
- Pouch Hook and Loop Closure – This pouch has an adjustable hook and loop closure to keep its contents secure.
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- Mag Pouch Elastic Retention Band – This has an elastic retention band to keep the magazines from moving around or banging together.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 4 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 4 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Fits AK Mags – See main description for details on fitment and tips.
- Eagle Industries – These are manufactured by Eagle Industries & Allied Eagle Industries. Allied Eagle Industries includes outsourced manufacturers such as Resource Center. Allied Eagle Industries items are made to the exact specs and quality, with no difference in overall materials, design and construction.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
There are no reviews yet.