This is the universal camo pattern ACU coat that was issued and worn in the US Army. The coat is no longer is service in the US Military. There are chest pockets with hook and loop flaps, as well as shoulder pockets. The shoulder pockets have fields for patches. The cuffs are adjustable with hook and loop tabs and the coat is zip up, with a two way zipper. Coats may also have button cuffs. On the chest there are fields for rank, name and service patches. These are garrison coats made out of 50/50 NYCO Ripstop material that is good for general outdoor wear and use.
- Chest Pockets – Has pockets on the front of the chest.
- Shoulder Pockets – Includes pockets on the shoulder for small items.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).