Extra warmth when it’s extra cold. Fleece has many of wool’s qualities but weighs a fraction of the lightest available wool fabrics. Used in some of the high-performance outdoor clothing, microfleece is a lightweight, warm and soft fabric that is hydrophobic, holding less than 1% of its weight in water retaining much of its insulating powers even when wet. Machine washable and fast drying, fleece is a good alternative to wool particularly to those who are allergic or sensitive to wool.
This jacket is compatible with the Tru-Spec H2O Proof Parkas.
- GI Style – GI Style means these are similar to the USGI item and matches the issued item in look and function. May not be compatible with all USGI accessories for the issued items.
- Full Length Zipper – Has a zipper going the full length or near full length of the item.
- Elastic Wrist Cuffs – Cuffs around wrists are elastic for fit and to prevent debris from entering clothing
- Tru-Spec – Manufacturer of tactical and outdoor gear and clothing. Tru-spec is well known for their high quality clothing and military uniforms. Their rugged clothing is trusted by first responders all over the world.
Country of Manufacture: Indonesia – Made in Indonesia
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.